mardi 12 juillet 2016

Fairie's Cards - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

J'ai deux cartes chevalets à vous faire découvrir que j'ai faites avec la collection Flower Fairies de 49 and Market. J'ai choisi de faire des cartes très simples par que je voulais que les fées restent le point focal.

Hello Sweeties,

I have two easel cards to share made with the Flower Fairies of Spring collection from 49 and Market. I kept the design of the two cards really simple as I want the fairies to be the focused point.


J'ai utilisé le papier Lost Postcard pour la première carte.

I worked with the Lost Postcard paper for the first card.


J'ai découpé quelques fleurs pour donner un peu de relief et et j'ai juste ajouter quels fleurs Canvas and Burlap Small.  J'ai utlisé l'une d'elle pour garder la carte ouverte.

I fussy cut some of the flowers to give some extra texture and I just added some of the Canvas and Burlap Small Blooms. One of them was used to keep the card open.



49 and Market products:

Flower Fairies of SpringRustic Collection
Lost PostcardSpring Cut Out SheetCanvas and Burlap Small Blooms


Pour cette carte, j'ai choisi le papier Wind Flower.

This card was realised with the Wind Flower paper.


J'ai découpé le papier du dessus, puis je l'ai collé avec des mousses 3D. Puis j'ai découpé la jolie fée ainsi que quelques papillons.

I die-cut the first layer and glue it with a lot of 3D foam square. Then I fussy cut the beautiful fairy as well as some butterflies.


J'ai terminé la carte avec de la peinture 3D nacrée.

I finished the card with a 3D pearlescent paint.

49 and Market products:

Flower Fairies of Spring
Wind FlowerSpring Cut Out Sheet

2 commentaires:

  1. These are gorgeous! You always do such wonderful work, no matter what it is that you are creating. I LOVE the idea of the flower holding open the card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous cards and paper - I will need to try - as my nieces love fairies.

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...